Before beginning your workout program, please read through these guidelines:
- Wear comfortable, supportive clothing and undergarments that are not too baggy. Baggy clothes can bunch and chafe, and can even get in the way of your workout.
- For a woman, a sports bra is a must, especially if you’re well-endowed, to support your breasts and make your workouts more comfortable.
- Please tie your hair up before using the AB-DOer® Twist™ machine to avoid contact with the Tri-Roller and other parts.
- Always warm up for 5-10 minutes by walking around the block, marching in place, or going up and down your stairs a few times. Warm ups prepare your body to perform and help prevent injury.
- Always cool down and stretch for 5-10 minutes after your workout. This allows your body to return to normal while improving flexibility and decreasing muscle soreness and tension.
- If at any time you feel sick, dizzy, or faint, stop exercising immediately. Walk around slowly or sit upright in a chair until you feel better. Once recovered, have some fluids and rest. If this pattern continues, consult your physician.
- Smile and have fun! Nothing promotes success better than a positive attitude. So gear up with your best grin and get to it!